The Bully The Bully

talkin' bout love

stumbled upon this flash after i looked up "trampled under foot" to see if it was in any random animation, and so i hear i am. i was looking through a few of the reviews for this movie and you're getting a lot of unnecessary hate for this flash. i mean obviously there is room for improvement but to tell you to just give up on flash animation? pffft'. everyone starts somewhere.

personally what id like to see is a longer flash and a story line that isn't so incredibly simple. i think you could grow into a great flash artist if you keep at it.

Charmander and Squirtle Charmander and Squirtle

awesome.

i enjoyed this a lot. it was short, sweet, and to the point with some crude humor i think anyone can get behind. also i loved the throw back music you had in there. and your style. i can't even begin to describe, almost reminiscent of ren and stimpy, but you make it your own.

Girlchan Contest!! Girlchan Contest!!

im not very familiar with 'girlchan' but...

a review for this almost seems redundant because i know you didn't post this up to express anything artistically, but more as a way to inform people to enter your contest? so i really doubt me weighing out the pros and cons of this flash will do much for you.

i guess my only suggestion would be to add more animation than just a mouth flap moving up and down, and also personally i think the characters voices are insufferable.

Egoraptor responds:

There are jokes and writing in this production. Just because it promotes a contest doesn't mean that's all it is. Of course it didn't take as much time as something like Girlchan 3 but I'd like to think that people don't expect a smalltime internet animator to put out The Thief and the Cobbler every month.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

i liked it.

though i haven't yet seen "kansuto2.swf" i did think this was pretty good. a little action packed piece of fluid animation with a lot of cool swooping camera angles. you definitely have some talent.

Night Shift! Night Shift!

After what seems like months and months of seeing some really horribly made and lamest stick animation its so nice to see a really well done stick flash. I really dug the fighting it was intense and very fast. I also liked how silky smooth the animation was. The silhouette effect was also very cool, and I must add that I liked the length of this flash. It was short, simple, and to the point and I really enjoyed it.

Phoenix Wrong-Clerks - 37 Phoenix Wrong-Clerks - 37

Clerks

I was actually pleasantly surprised by this. When I first saw this I thought it was going to be really stupid and blam material, but I was completely wrong. First off you did a great job utilizing the Phoenix Wright sprites. I personally have never seen a flash that uses these sprites and I really liked it and think they should be used way more often than they do. Next you used the sprites emotions really well to further show the emotion the original Clerks tried to express with this conversation.

Anyway I really liked this and I hope to see more things like this from you in the future. Definitely keep it up!

EmSeeSquared responds:

wow, you've never seen an animation with Phoenix Wright sprites? hehe I'm kinda surprised, it's becoming quite a practice since the game came out. Most parodies like to use the name "Phoenix Wrong", which is what I used too, hehe. I've actually never played the game, and know little about it. In fact, here's what inspired me to make this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFldBV WFgWo

IkexPit Short IkexPit Short

Short Load Times

I have to say I was really unsure what to think about this during the first few moments when it started playing but by the end of it I just had to laugh. I loved the pikachu and it was the perfect way to lighten the mood.

I also liked the how you synced the lyrics with your characters so perfectly. it definitely looked like your characters were singing them. Also your art style is all nice and anime-y which pushed the cute envelope even farther. Overall its very nice and I'm sure Mabs loved or will love this.

Also there is nothing wrong with being short. Its refreshing to me to watch something really short thats fun at the same time. Also I love really short load times.

Nami-Tsuki responds:

Thanks! I LOVE short load times too, especially since I have dial-up T_T

Pleasure Island Pleasure Island

Great work!

When I clicked "Pleasure Island" I wasn't sure what id be in for. Looking back I'm glad I watched this. First thing that comes to mind as to what is great about this flash is the sound. The voices came in clear and were well acted. Next was the good art work to go along with very fluid animation. Pleasure Island also has an absurd story line that only a mother could love with some very silly moments thrown in there.

Basically I enjoyed this movie lol.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks a lot!

Wander and the Colossus Wander and the Colossus

Interesting Ideas.

I must say as a big fan of Shadow of the Colossus I wasn't expecting much here but I was happy with the end result. You're art is very nice and wonderful to look at. I loved your use of the Shadow OST, it made your trailer more intense. Also I enjoyed your interpretation of the back story of the game. I even enjoyed your use of grays instead of color. My main beef with this though has to be the lack of real animation and also some of the frames looked to sketchy but other than that everything was great. good work.

part 2: synj vs horrid part 2: synj vs horrid

Excellent

Years later when you come back to this its still so much fun to watch. You have so much imagination, it makes your flash animations a joy to watch. you're animation is always superb and I love your style.

I loved it years ago and I still do today. I always look forward to something you submit.